প্রকাশকাল: 26 আগস্ট, 2015

Youth electrocuted in Sherpur.

Rafiqul Islam, Sherpur. One was electrocuted at Bagervita village in Jhenagati upazila of Sherpur district on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Md Shahjalal(30) son of Md Yunus Ali at bagervita in Jhenaigati upazila of Sherpur district.

Villagers said Shahjalal was electrocuted at his bed room when he switched his television to watch it. People hurriedly took him at Jhenaigati upazila health complex but doctor on duty declared him death.

Officer in charge of Jhenaigati thana Md Mizanur Rahman confirmed about it.

আপনার মতামত দিন

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

error: Content is protected !!